I think we all can agree that men are the hardest people to shop for, even though I think they would disagree. With Michael’s help, I have come up with quite a few amazing gifts for the men in our life. I think that a lot of these gifts can also be used for dads and brothers, not just your significant others. Let me know what you guys think in the comments!
1. Men’s Travel Toiletry Bag // Target // The perfect gift for the man that travels in your life. Whether its world traveling, or traveling for work your man will love this, and it’s stylish too! Under $20
2. Magic Wallet // J Crew // My dad has one of these and he LOVES it!
3. Fleece Vest // Vineyard Vines // Vineyard vines is one of Michael’s favorites. Every man needs a nice fleece vest, this one is high quality and I guarantee whomever you buy it for will love it!
4. Herschel Travel Duffel Bag // Need Supply Co // Perfect for overnight travels. I should get this for Michael so he stops with the grocery bag! (p.s. I hope he doesn’t see this 😉 )
5. Quilted Vest //Macy’s // I’m obsessed with this vest. If I hadn’t aready gotten Michael his gifts this would be in my cart. Do you think my dad would rock this? Oh and did I mention it’s 50% off
6. Cotton Fleece Robe // Nordstrom // I got this for Michael 3 years ago and he loves it. He wears it almost every night in the chillier months. It’s held up so well, all the men in your life need this!
7. Garmin Vivo Smart 3 // Amazon // I know this is the men’s gift guide but I totally want this. I have the VivoSmart but mine doesn’t have the heart rate monitor and my screen is much smaller. Hoping to upgrade to this one soon. (wink wink)
8. Tommy Bahama Tucan Socks // Amazon // Men love fun socks to wear to work. Makes the mundane dress code a little more fun. Bonus: It will brighten their day and make him think of you all day long!
9. Ralph Lauren Decanter // Bloomingdales // We have this decanter with the matching glasses. We love it so much. It’s beautiful, functional and a statement piece.
10. Echo Dot // Amazon // I totally want one of these. It can do tons of things like control fans, text and call hands-free, and connect to your speakers and headphones. With it be under $30 the Echo is a perfect low budget gift they’ll use over and over!
11. Personalized Humidor // Joss & Main // Humidor for Cigars with FREE personalization.
12. Ugg Slippers // Nordstom // This smart suede slipper is stamped with subtle branding. They look ultra comfy, I’d steal these for sure. Sizes 7-18 available
13. Sphere Ice Balls // World Market // If your hubs/ bf / brother/ dad is a whiskey lover he needs these. They create ultra slow-melting ice balls to chill your drinks. Simply fill the compact, stackable molds with water, cover with the leak-proof lids and freeze to create perfect 2.5-inch ice spheres. They’re perfect for adding to cocktails and juices without watering them down.
14. RTIC Cooler // Amazon // RTIC Soft pack cooler comes in a range of colors and fits 20, 30 or 40 cans with room for ice. Very similar to YETI at half the price.
15. Michael Kors Watch // Forzieri // Gage Silver Tone Stainless Steel Case and Brown Leather Strap Men’s Chrono Watch is a bold yet elegant timepiece with a Wall Street meets nautical flair that looks as good in the boardroom as it does at the club.
16. Whiskey Rocks // Bloomingdales // These are Michael’s favs. This 12 pack keep your Whiskey or Scotch drinks chilled without watering the drinks down. Also my white wine drinking ladies you can throw these in your pino grigio too! Made of naturally occurring soapstone known for its temperature-retaining properties, the non-porous, odorless, tasteless stones can be frozen or heated in the freezer or microwave and used in spirits, wines, tea or coffee.